Credit cards are the backbone of payments. With consumers becoming increasingly reliant on plastic for their everyday spending, it pays to know how they work and what affects card-based purchases.
- Network Acquirer Processing Fee (APF)
- Visa, MasterCard Surcharge Now In Effect
- Transaction Integrity Fee (TIF)
- Fixed Acquirer Network Fee (FANF)
- What is the Misused Authorization Fee?
- Network Access and Brand Usage Fee (NABU)
- How Credit Card Processing Works
- Getting to Know Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- A Guide to Credit Card Safety
- How to Improve Your Credit Score
- Identity Theft: Protect Your Credit Score
- Merchant Services: Online Fraud Prevention
- Merchant Services: Consumer Credit Card Protection
- American Express Acceptance