This partnership brings Host Merchant Services, the premier provider of payment processing and e-commerce services for small businesses and medium businesses, to OpenSRS Offers, the platform that allows OpenSRS Resellers to extend valuable third-party offers and discounts to their customers.
“We’re always looking for ways to provide additional services that our Resellers can bring to their customers,” said Adam Eisner, Director, OpenSRS Product Management. “Adding Host Merchant Services to OpenSRS Offers gives our Resellers the ability to recommend and offer quality payment processing to their customers to further enhance their business relationships.”
The focal point of the partnership is in the exclusive HMS promotional offer available to OpenSRS Resellers. The promotion gives resellers a two-tier value when they take advantage of the offer:
- For the Reseller’s customers: HMS offers a $75 promotional credit to customers who sign up for payment processing from HMS. This credit can be applied towards merchant services fees with HMS, and will be credited to their first full month’s statement. Any unused balance on this credit can be carried forward until the full value is exhausted, or the account has been open for six (6) months.
- For the Resellers: They receive 35% of the net revenue from processing fees generated by that customer.
Host Merchant Services is driving forward an initiative to provide E-Commerce focused companies a robust solution for processing credit cards online.
“This partnership with OpenSRS is a wonderful opportunity for both companies,” said Host Merchant Services CEO Lou Honick. “HMS shares the same commitment to excellent customer service as OpenSRS and this exclusive pairing allows HMS to bring its E-Commerce expertise to OpenSRS customers.”
Honick spent 11 years running a web hosting company and that experience has translated into Host Merchant Services becoming E-Commerce specialists capable of combining service and savings in a package specifically designed for businesses looking to make a splash online.
“We don’t write a business off as high risk just because it sells its products or services online,” added Honick. “HMS understands the needs of e-commerce merchants and works tirelessly to provide them with the right services at the best possible rate.”
Listed among those services are:
- Proactive chargeback monitoring and assistance designed to help merchants win chargeback claims and upgrade business processes to prevent them.
- Interchange monitoring and optimization to ensure transactions qualify at the lowest possible rate.
- Flexible gateway options with broad compatibility, no gateway transaction fees, free tokenization, dynamic descriptors.
- Full technical support to assist customers with seamless e-commerce integration.
- Mobile solutions to help customers process payments anywhere.
“This is the power of the partnership with OpenSRS,” explained Honick. “HMS can enhance the service offering of OpenSRS resellers by providing quality payment processing services to their small and medium business customers.”
“We’re excited to be able to bring HMS to our Resellers and through to their customers,” said Adam Eisner. “HMS will provide an additional revenue source for our Resellers, and their customers get the benefit of lower transaction fees and superior customer service that HMS provides. It’s a win-win arrangement for all involved.”
About Host Merchant Services
Host Merchant Services is different type of merchant services company which focuses on delivering the industry’s lowest processing rates while providing industry-leading service and support. The company’s products include merchant services and credit card processing. Host Merchant Services is the only merchant services company that guarantees unsurpassed pricing, support, and customer service. The company is headquartered in Newark, Delaware and executes all operations with the manifesto of “great service, great rates, great people”.
Tucows is a global Internet services company. OpenSRS (http://opensrs.com) manages over eleven million domain names and millions of email boxes through a reseller network of over 12,000 web hosts and ISPs. Hover (http://hover.com) is the easiest way for individuals and small businesses to manage their domain names and email addresses. Ting (http://ting.com) is a mobile phone service provider dedicated to bringing clarity and control to US mobile phone users. YummyNames (http://yummynames.com) owns premium domain names that generate revenue through advertising or resale. More information can be found on Tucows’ corporate website (http://tucows.com).
Tucows, OpenSRS, Hover, and YummyNames are registered trademark of Tucows Inc. or its subsidiaries. All other trademarks and service marks are the properties of their respective owners.