What type of service does your business provide to people? Maybe you can help people look their best, or you might help people with their physical needs. Perhaps you might support peoples’ lawns. Whatever the case may be, you’ll need plenty of money to keep your service business operational. A merchant cash advance program will help your service business run well by providing you the funds you require for all your operations, especially if you have something complex you wish to manage.
What Makes the Advance Useful?
A merchant cash advance is different from a traditional bank loan. Whereas a loan entails collateral and requires set payments, a merchant cash advance focuses on future credit card transactions. You’ve got many benefits to see surrounding a merchant cash advance:
- An advance entails you selling your future credit card receipts to a provider. You’re not risking collateral, as you’re instead going to pay a percentage of your upcoming credit card transactions to the provider.
- The advance lets you spend as much money with each daily or weekly payment as necessary. The value is a percentage of your card transactions.
- You can specify how much money you need based on your average card receipts and whatever needs your service business currently holds.
- A cash advance provider won’t require a business plan. You can ask for funds and get them based on what you already collect.
- The rates and terms for an advance are easier to figure than a loan. You’ll understand what you will spend on your advance by reviewing the factor rate on your deal.
- Your credit rating won’t be a factor. You could get an advance even if you experienced bankruptcy or another tax-related issue.
- New service businesses can also qualify for merchant cash advances. Providers do not determine how long someone is open.
Your merchant cash advance will give you the help you need as well as necessary. It is a convenient solution that fits whatever needs you hold for your work demands.
Who Can Use a Merchant Cash Advance?
You can hire a merchant cash advance provider for your needs no matter what type of service business you operate. You can request an advance for many reasons:
- You’re running a landscaping business, and you need enough funds to help you manage a down period in your industry. You can get the funds you need for operations during the winter season when people may be less likely to ask for help.
- A healthcare clinic could use an advance to keep its operations under control. Your clinic can use its funds to replace its equipment as necessary or to hire new workers as openings are available.
- You could also use an advance if you run a barbershop, hair or nail salon, or any other personal care site. Your advance can help you refresh your business space, or it can help you restore your inventory for sale.
Every service business has unique needs for operation, whether it entails equipment, inventory, or people. Your merchant cash advance will give you the help necessary to keep things moving forward.
Service businesses can be subject to obsolescence at times. The issue entails a business having processes, equipment, and other features that might not be as viable as they used to be. A group would require new equipment and other materials to remain active and modern.
Service businesses can use merchant cash advances to replace obsolete items and to keep their actions under control. You can determine what it will cost for you to replace your obsolete materials and then request an advance to cover those expenses.
Providing More Services
Your advance will help you provide more services to your customers. For a hair salon, you could offer more products for sale at your station. For a landscaping service, you could provide winter services like help shoveling driveways, adding de-icing materials to a space, and adding and removing Christmas lights.
The new services you can provide after getting funds through an advance are endless. You’ll receive more customers and become trustworthy. You could also earn more income, with your group providing more services.
More Businesses Can Qualify
Have you tried to get a business loan for your service-oriented group from a traditional bank? The odds are you failed to get the funds you need, as banks have strict rules for how they will provide funds to your business.
You can qualify for a merchant cash advance with ease. The application process for an advance is straightforward and provides a sensible approach for work you can trust.
You can receive funds from your advance based on many needs. These standards are less intensive than what you’d get out of a traditional bank loan, but they are still useful points to review in your application effort:
- Your plans for operation; not all providers will require a business plan, but you might improve your chances with one
- How much experience you have; you could get more money if your business has been around for a while, but new entities can still qualify for small amounts
- How customers pay for things; while you could still accept cash from your customers, you might get more from an advance if you focus mainly on credit card payments
The analysis and application effort isn’t as thorough as what a bank loan requires. You’ll likely be approved for a merchant cash advance if you’ve tried to get a loan but didn’t get the help you needed.
Look At Your Needs Today!
What do you plan on doing with your service-oriented business? Look at how you can improve your business and change things through a merchant cash advance. You’ll find it easy for you to get the help you demand when you get the funds you require through an advance. Check on how your business is operating and what opportunities are available to help you find an advance plan that fits your needs.